For the fifth year running, Sharethrough will be hosting its Native Ad Forum as part of Advertising Week New York. It promises to be another great event.
Last year, a crowd of 230-plus ad industry insiders were on hand for a behind-the-scenes look at what was happening in the native advertising space and what was coming next. With the rate of change in native technologies speeding up with each passing year, 2017's Native Ad Forum leaves us with even more to report back on.
As always, 2017's Advertising Week will be stacked with hundreds of events with tens of thousands of people descending on New York. Despite the packed schedule, Sharethrough’s Native Ad Forum will again be the only event bringing you up close with the people helping native transform the ad industry at large.
Sharethrough NATIVE Ad Forum 2017
Wednesday, September 27 at 10:30 AM
This year, executives from Flashtalking, Vice, Disney and Adobe will be joining us on stage (among many others soon to be named).
A few of the topics up for discussion:
- The evolution of the modern advertising experience and the transformation of legacy ad tech
- How brands are supercharging their video investments with native outstream
- How the combination of native advertising and dynamic creative optimization has reimagined the possibilities of 1-to-1 marketing
- How evolving technology and changing exchange dynamics have helped publishers future proof without the headache
- Using native video to reach across the fragmented media landscape
How to attend
To register for Sharethrough's VIP Native Ad Forum guest list email email@example.com.
You can also buy passes for Advertising Week 2017 here.