As native advertising evolves beyond buzzword status, it seems high time to start honoring the best, brightest and most creative collaborations between advertisers and publishers.
With nominations from publications like The Atlantic, The Verge and Thought Catalog, plus advertiser collaborations from Netflix, Chase, Intel and more, the most forward-facing sponsored content and native ads are facing off.
Award categories include: best sponsored content editorial, best sponsored video, most pioneering publisher, best brand content hub and best sponsored series.
There are two ways to win for each category:
1. An esteemed panel of judges will select a winner in each category
2. You can vote for your favorites
May the odds be ever in your brand's, publisher's, or agency's favor.
And the nominees for best native advertising are...
BEST SPONSORED CONTENT EDITORIAL
• Forbes & Toyota - Fueled By Skepticism
• Complex & 1800 Tequila - Mafia Influence On Pop Culture Today
• The Atlantic & Netflix House of Cards - The Ascent
• Huffington Post & Hologic - Questions Guys Have About Women
• Polygon & Xbox - Sunset Overdrive
• Sky & HP - #BestValueTransfers
BEST SPONSORED VIDEO
• BuzzFeed & Purina - Dear Kitten
• Yahoo & Kia - Getaway Guide
• Eater & Applebee's - Taste Test
• Thought Catalog & Honda - On The Road With Chromeo
• Popsugar & Oxiclean - Oreo Churros
• New York Times & Holiday Inn - The Creekmores
BEST BRAND CONTENT HUB
• IQ by Intel
• One Of A Kind Studio by Dr. Pepper
• Green Label by Complex and Mountain Dew
• World in Motion by Quartz and GE
• The Collective Project by Microsoft
• P&G Everyday by Proctor & Gamble
BEST SPONSORED SERIES
• The Verge & Cadillac - The Pursuit
• USA Today & Great Wolf Lodge - 6 Last Minute Vacations
• theSkimm & Chase Bank
• Medium & Microsoft - What I've Learned
• PopSugar & Hilton
• The Herald & NSBI - World. Oyster. Go.