There are approximately 150 sessions as part of this year's official Advertising Week program.
That is not including the 250 or unaffiliated advertising events, happy hours and conferences happening simultaneously in New York City.
With an overwhelming amount of programming choices, we wanted to make sure you put one event on your schedule that tackles the biggest issues related to one of the fastest forms of digital advertising (15% of all online ad budgets by 2020, according to Forrester).
The 3rd Annual Native Advertising Forum at Advertising Week will focus on what matters most right now to brands and advertisers: programmatic native, new metrics, autoplay video, branded content publishing and the evolution of the CMS.
These topics were selected based on the feedback from Sharethrough's closest friends and partners, many of whom are speaking at the Forum: AppNexus, Pepsi, Digiday, GE, Adobe, GAP, Medium and TechCrunch.
This 3-hour event will take place at the Liberty Theater on September 30th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET. You can access the Native Ad Forum by purchasing a pass to the Advertising Week.
Here's full schedule for the 2015 Native Ad Forum:
9-9:10AM - Introduction
9:10 - 9:30AM - The Future of Programmatic Native
Moderated by Dan Greenberg, CEO, Sharethrough
- Michael Rubenstein, President, AppNexus
- Megan Pagliuca, Global CEO, Accuen
9:30AM - 9:50AM - The Neuroscience Behind Native Advertising: A First Look at How the Brain Processes Text and Images in Native Ads
Dan Greenberg, CEO, Sharethrough
9:50AM - 10:10AM The Attention Economy: What We Know About Consumer Attention on Branded Content and How to Measure It
Moderated by Allison Schiff, Reporter, AdExchanger
- Josh Schwartz, Chief Data Scientist, Chartbeat
- Curt Larson, Head of Product, Sharethrough
- Joe Purzycki, Head of Partnerships, Medium
10:10AM - 10:30AM The Second Coming Of Video: Native, Instant, In-feed
Moderated by Anthony Ha, Senior Writer, TechCrunch
- Patrick Keane, President Sharethrough
- Leo Polanowski, Head of Client Services, Yahoo!
- Oby Enyia, Manager, Media Strategy & Investment, Pepsi
10:30AM - 10:45AM GAP Presents
Tricia Nichols, Global Lead, Consumer Engagement & Partnerships, Global Marketing, GAP
10:45 - 11:00AM Break
11:00 - 11:20AM The Mechanics Behind World Class Brand Publishing
Moderated by Jordan Tiecher, Editor-in-Chief, The Content Strategist
- Tomas Kellner, Editor-in-Chief, GE
- Luke Sherwin, CCO, Casper
- Chris Schreiber, VP of Marketing and Communications, Sharethrough
- Neda Stoll, Business Strategy, Adobe
11:20 - 11:40AM The Future of the CMS and Sponsored Content Publishing
Moderated by Lucia Moses, Reporter, Digiday
- Lindsay Nelson, VP, VOX
- Dan Greenberg, CEO, Sharethrough
- Kurt Reynolds, SVP, Revenue, The Onion
11:40 - 11:45AM Closing Remarks